Challenge 96 at Loves Rubber Stamps....is a fun chance to use your "ugly" design papers or those that are just not your usual style. I usually use super bright color papers or those with "cute" designs...so the papers I used today are more vintage & muted. I really enjoyed the challenge of putting the card together not in my usual style.
The little stamp is called "Strawberry Dreamer" my first Elisabeth Bell rubber stamp and I really liked coloring it and see more of them in my future.
The little stamp is called "Strawberry Dreamer" my first Elisabeth Bell rubber stamp and I really liked coloring it and see more of them in my future.
And here is my card:
Design Paper & Chipboard Sentiment - Melissa Frances
Thanks for peeking and be sure to check out the other design team members blogs - you are sure to be inspired!


Lovely card Laura. Not that I dislike the papers but I can definitely see they aren't easy to use for card making especially the front right panel. Love what you have created. Cute image too.
ReplyDeleteNikki
I can see why those 'ugly' papers are hard to use up. I love what you have created. Have a great week. Hugs Nina
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Laura! it's funny because I used to make a lot of more vintage and grungy type looking cards when I started crafting. I could see myself totally using that paper. But now, I'm drawn to using more colorful and bright papers so this would probably sit in my stash as well. The image actually looks vintage so she is perfect with these papers and design. Fantastic job! :)
ReplyDeleteIts all so cute.
ReplyDeleteSuch sweetness.
ReplyDeleteWell you rocked these papers! This is so adorable. Love it.
ReplyDelete