Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes "Shape EZ"




Hello crafty friends~ 

Before we get into today's challenge, i just want to mention that Loves Rubber Stamps has so many new items, its crazy! Wild orchid flowers, envelope punch boards, new stamps, new dies...etc... Check it out! 

Today is a new Challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps....Challenge 89 is a huge favorite - because it is an "Anything Goes" Challenge.  Even more fun we are sponsored by Shape EZ and they are donating the prize to the lucky challenge winner.

For my card below, I used a cut file from Shape EZ, the TV card template.  I don't have a cutting machine (like a Silhouette) so I print my file as a pdf then cut by hand.  Easy Peasy.

Here is my card:




Stash Ribbon

Thanks for peeking and be sure to check out the other design team members blogs - you are sure to be inspired!


Challenges Entering:


Make it Monday - Challenge 177 (2/10)


9 comments:

  1. OMGosh I love the retro TV and the cute image, this is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this looks like she's on TV,,,so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Laura! I love this TV template and how you incorporated the image into the TV! So cute!!! I love the fun papers and that tiny little bow! Did you use your bow it all?!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous shaped card. I love how you have used the tv to showcase the image. Very creative. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shaped Valentine card and adorable image. It's fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the shape file! Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo adorable! I love the images you use, they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete