I am so very sad that today is my last post for Handmade Harbour Design Team. I was so honored to be chosen as a member of the Design Team which is made up of some super talented ladies and you should check out their blogs for some inspiration!
A Special THANK YOU to Wendy at Handmade Harbour for her amazing digital stamps, inspiration and friendship.
I will definitely be around at their new CHALLENGES and can't wait to see the new Design Team! Handmade Harbour Challenge Blog The theme of this week's Challenge is "LOVE".
Here is my final card, which was FUN to make. I got to experiment with the Clean And Simple Style. Definitely have to put that on my to do list to try again.
Digi Stamp Handmade Harbour "Owl & Baby"



Ah, so sad you are leaving us Laura! I'll look forward to seeing you around blogland and welcoming you back as a guest designer at some point. I love what you did with the owls here - the clean and simple look works really well. Thank you so much for all your gorgeous designs using my images! x
ReplyDeleteso cute!!!
ReplyDelete