Thursday, February 20, 2014

From The Heart Stamps - Thursday Inspiration Post ~ Piggy!






Good Morning all! Today is Inspiration post day at From the Heart Stamps and I was inspired to create a card using Faith's adorable new digi line called Pigwits~~This little guy is named Hamlet and the digi is called Hamlet Pigwit Pig Out.  It comes with these adorable sentiments too!





Hamlet is so much fun to color! I used some more of my favorite design paper for Valentine's from Doodlebug.  The die for the sentiment is from My Favorite Things and it is the candy label die, which has become a favorite of mine. I use it quite a bit for sentiments.  

Materials used:
From the Heart Stamps Digi Image -Hamlet Pigwit Pig Out.  
MFT Pierced Candy Label Die
Nestabilities Circle Die
Copics
Doodlebug paper "Sweetheart"


Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. So adorable Laura! I recognize that paper....don't you just love it! I might need to get another pad cuz I'm running out! LOL Love the little piggy and the sentiment is perfect! Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so funny, love the pig and the dp you used is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete