Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Greeting Farm - Snow White

Hi everyone! I am just popping in with this post to load my Greeting Farm Challenge entry.  The challenge topic is "bling" and I used the TGF "Super Secret" rubber stamp Snow White.  Thanks for peeking!

Challenges entering:

The Greeting Farm -  FFF Bling (Jan. 16)
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Challenge 232 (Jan. 21)

12 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH she is so cute! Thanks for joining us at FFF's BLING challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Laura! I love this new image and can't wait to color her up myself! :) Fantastic layout and beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining TGF's FFF "Bling" challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute!! Love the apple paper - absolutely perfect for this image. Thanks so much for jioning us on the Farm for FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE how your card came out~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card!! I love her huge eyes!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! What a cute image and your coloring is perfect! Great colors and DP! The sentiment goes perfectly with those big beautiful eyes! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So darn cute! Love how you have carried out the apple theme and your coloring is amazing! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could she BE any cuter? The apple paper sets her off so perfectly, I just love it! Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, Laura, i got this stamp also..i love it to bits! Thanks for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet!! Snow White is a fave in our house -- & she looks perfect !! :))

    ReplyDelete