Good Morning! Just popping in to upload this card I made using the MFT Teachers Sentiments. The image is from Chi Chi Memories blog and is FREE this month. Super cute right?!
I airbrushed the background around her and I used white ink on black paper for a "chalkboard" kind of look. That white pigment ink is not easy to work with! I ended up using clear embossing powder to heat seal it!
Challenges Entering:
Chi Chi Memories - January Challenge (Feb. 15)
MAke It Monday - Challenge 175 (Jan. 27)
Oozak - Challenge 30 Anything Goes/Love (Feb. 3)

Hey my turn to stop by from MIM! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I took a peek at your blog, I love your layouts and colouring! I love your teacher card! teachers works so hard it is nice to give them cards! Take care!
ReplyDeleteHi Laura, What an adorable card. Love the image, your great design and that it's mailable. Thank you so much the lovely comments left on my blog. I'm so glad I found you on MIM and am your newest follower. hugs, Pat K x
ReplyDeleteLove this card and the darling image! Thank you so much for the kind comments you left on my blog. I am already a follower, but will try to visit more often.
ReplyDeleteMaking a return visit from MIM.
Isn't she adorable?!? Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
ReplyDeleteGood luck,
Rene :D
Sweet card!
ReplyDeleteWonderful colour and design. Absolutely stunning. Saw your fabulous card on MIM.
ReplyDeleteLaine
xx
Great coloring! Your card is wonderful thanks for joining us at Chi Chi Memories!
ReplyDeleteOh she is super cute! I have a few of these chi chi images I need to color up and get a card made with. The sentiment is perfect with her. Love this.
ReplyDelete