Friday, December 6, 2013

Your Next Stamp ~ Fun Friday Challenge


Good Morning crafty people! Today is my first card as Guest Designer over at Your Next Stamp.  I was super excited to use their adorable stamps!

Today marks the start of the month long Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge #7.  I chose to use the inspiration sketch to make my card.


Materials used:
Ellie Building a Snowman stamp
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
American Crafts Merry Mint paper
Stash button, twine, card stock
Copics
Stampendous Crystal Snow


Challenges entering:

7 Kids Challenge Blog - Anything Goes Challenge 88 (Dec. 16)
Oozak - Challenge 27 Anything Goes Lets Celebrate (Dec. 16)


I can tell it's going to be a fun month over at Your Next Stamp! Thanks for peeking!

5 comments:

  1. Darling card...love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love your coloring and that sketch looks like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thanks for playing with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet & precious!! Your card is fabulous!! Xo

    ReplyDelete