Sunday, December 29, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps - Sensational Sunday Blog Hop {Angel}


Hi everyone and welcome to the Loves Rubber Stamps Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! Don't forget there is still time to enter the HOLIDAY BLITZ challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges where we will be giving away TONS of prizes with multiple winners!  

The Holiday Blitz is your favorite.... ANYTHING GOES...theme AND it will last from now until December 30th so you have plenty of time to get your entries in!  We will have prize packages to give away from the following companies:

KENNY K STAMPS - 2 PRIZE PACKAGES
QKR STAMPEDE
AURORA WINGS
MILK 'N COFFEE STAMPS
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS
EUREKA STAMPS
C.C. DESIGNS
and... Loves Rubberstamps is giving away a $50.00 Gift Voucher!





Today the Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1stSunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!
Ceal
Marcy
Dangina
Athina
Laura (you are here...)
Indah Permatasari

For my inspiration project tooday I wanted to celebrate the birth of Christ and I used the Make it Crafty - Angel Singing Carols stamp.  This little angel is so sweet and she is so fun to color~ I added some glitter on her wings and hair.







You can get this adorable Make it Crafty angel at Loves Rubber Stamps!  The sentiment is from Word Art Wednesday. 




Materials used



I love this sweet little angel, and hope you do too!  Thanks for joining us in our Loves Rubber Stamps Sensational Sunday Blog Hop and please head over to your last stop - Indah Permatasari!  

And thank you for leaving comments.....I so enjoy reading all them.  

Challenges entering:

Crafty Calender Girls - Cold and Frosty (Jan. 3)

12 comments:

  1. That angel is so sweet. Love the shading. Fabulous colour combo. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, and gorgeous colors and coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute & such an adorable image! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love that angel image. tfs Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, you have made her a beautiful angel! Very pretty! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is so adorable! Such a sweet image and I love your coloring on her. The glitter really shines and the papers are also perfect! Beautiful job with this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... this is a beautiful card, it really is. I love that image and your colours and then the sentiment is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, she is the sweetest thing. I love her cute little toes all curled as she sings. This is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my GOSH! This is the seriously the most adorable Angel! LOVE LOVE this one! Great job coloring her up and I love the layout and the way that you fussy cut and popped her up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh this is so super cute, love the dp and the great design, the glitter in her hair makes her extra angelic, I love that.

    ReplyDelete