Tuesday, December 10, 2013

{Loves Rubber Stamps} Challenge Anything Goes


Good Morning crafty friends~ Eeeks! I have a ton of Christmas shopping to do today.  Hope you all are more ahead of the game then I am!

Today is a new Challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps....Challenge 82 is everyone's favorite - anything goes with a Christmas twist!  I decided to use a new stamp set I got at Loves Rubber Stamps - Some Odd Girl "Ornament Tia".  I had a lot of fun coloring her ornament.


Materials used:

Sizzix "Merry Christmas" Embossing Pad
Cosmo Cricket "Jolly Days" sentiment & tree

Blueprint 6

Inspiration Sketch - Moving Along with the Times




Challenges entering:

Some Odd Girl - Create a Background (dry embossing) - (Dec. 29)
Moving Along with the Times - Sketch (Dec. 11)

By the way, we have a DESIGN TEAM CALL that just posted for our next session - January 1st - April 30th!  You can read all the details and see how to apply IN THIS POST.  We do not require previous design team experience to be eligible. I love being on this Design Team - it is like a family - and I recommend you apply! Deadline to apply is December 15th.

Take a peek at my other team member's cards....you are sure to be inspired!


11 comments:

  1. WOW this is brilliant, What a great card, Thank s for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome take on the sketch. Well done
    xxx
    Riette, DT at MAWTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously dig the embossed background and your coloring is fab! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the embossed background on this! Looks amazing! This is super super cute and your coloring is amazing! I have barely started Christmas shopping and have not even put up our tree yet.... GAH!! My goal is to have it up BEFORE Christmas Eve!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorbs!!! Love the embossing on the background. Need to try that because it looks awesome! Pretty coloring too! Hugs from your Stamping Sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks amazing! You really made that emboss double the awesomeness.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Laura. Love the background and of course the super cute image.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh this is so super cute and I love the fabulous design and your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card!! I am loving the embossed background! Thanks for playing along at Some Odd Girl this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is amazing! I love how you cut her out and embossed the background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally love the embossed background! super cute! thanks for playing with us at SOG

    ReplyDelete