Sunday, December 1, 2013

Flat Friends - December Color Challenge


Good Morning friends!  Today is the start of the Flat Friends Challenge and it's a sweet Color Challenge this month.  This is my version of Clean and Simple ....




This digi was fun to work with and she is by Emma Canning at Flat Friends and called "Get Well Soon".  I used Spellbinders Circle Die & Reverse Scallop Die and MFT stitched Rectangles Die.  Candi Dots in silver are on the corners.  I highly recommend these Candi Dots, I get mine at Loves Rubber Stamps!

Her dress is paper pieced from "My Mind's Eye - A Mother's Love".  The pink paper and green star paper are from "Crate Paper - Party Day and Little Bo Peep"


Thanks for peeking!


4 comments:

  1. How adorable! You captured the color inspiration perfectly and this layout is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. I love the paper piecing. Your card design is perfect to showcase that sweet image. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so adorable! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card - I love how the colour combo has worked here - your colouring is sooo pretty and the card design is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete