Good Morning friends! Today is my first "official" post as a Design Team member with Loves Rubber Stamps. I am super excited and honored to be a part of this team. Check out my team mates cards for this challenge - I know you will be inspired like I was!
For this challenge I used the red rubber stamp - Kimono Marci from La La Land. I really liked her beautiful Japanese look. Also, I thought it looked pretty vintage in the sepia tones. The photo above is me being a total photoshop geek and turning it black and white with purple splash of color (in honor of my Mom a total purple lover!)
Materials used:
Memory Box - Paper Lantern Die
Challenges entering:
Simon Says Stamp - Got ink Challenge (Nov. 18)
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes (Nov. 12)
Scribble and Scrap - Challenge 5 - Anything Goes (Nov. 23)
Markerpop - Challenge 34 Anything Goes (Nov. 17)
Party Time Tuesdays - Challenge 146 Use Twine (Nov. 19)
Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge 104 Paper Piecing (Her Kimono was paper pieced) (Nov. 17)
613 Avenue Create - Challenge 45 Anything Goes (Nov. 17)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Challenge 22 Anything Goes (Nov. 22)


Laura, what fabulous cards, both are colored beautifully. Thanks for sharing at PTT. Welcome to Loves Rubberstamps.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards, the stamp is adorable. I love the soft colours you've used on the sepia one.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x
OMGosh girl, you did two! Fabulous! I love them both and you totally rocked this challenge! I love them. Welcome to the team!
ReplyDeleteI love this card! I also like what you have done digitally, and it shows how great that stamp would look done that way with just a pop of colour. I think as a paper pieced creation it would be really effective with just the paper piecing being the coloured part and I might just have to try that myself. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteLin
Crafty Cardmakers
Very interesting techniques! Both are appealing, Laura. Great job! Very glad you decided to share them with us at 613 Avenue Create.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job! I love the photoshop one too - that would be a gorgeous design as well! Your coloring in Sepia is stunning! Super excited to have you on the team :D
ReplyDeleteFab paper piecing and colouring. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Xx
ReplyDeleteA wonderful card, love the sweet image and your paper piecing. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
ReplyDeleteYvonne
Both presentations are lovely! Nice coloring and paper piecing! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana, Owner
Really cute! Pretty papers and design.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the team Laura. You nailed this theme. Your colouring is amazing. Hugs Nina
ReplyDeleteStunning card! Love your smashing card design and fabby looking colour combo. Thanks for playing with us over at CCM.
ReplyDeleteLove n hugs
Marie, DT CCM
Cute image and love the different hues and tones in the coloring. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
ReplyDeleteAdorable image and beautiful colours. Great card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx