Sunday, November 24, 2013

Loves Rubber Stamps {Sensational Sunday Blog Hop} - Baby Fever

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1stSunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Laura (you are here, last stop!)



My card inspiration today!



Awwwwww! Here is a photo of my son (who is now 11!) and he inspired today's card, which uses an image by Mo Manning.  I now know why Mo's images are so popular - they are super fun to color and I had a blast making this card.

My youngest son is now 2 years old, so needless to say I don't have much baby fever anymore....and what little I have could be satisfied by making this card.  



Mo Manning Image - "Bawling Benny"
Bo Bunny Paper -"Detour Collection"
Sentiment Tiddly Inks - "Hang in There"
Lawn Fawn - Star Die "Summertime Charm"


Thanks so much for joining us on our blog hop today!


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, today, Laura, perfect coloring and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so adorable and your son was also adorable and yes, they do look so similar! I hope you are able to use this image in a scrappage for him too, it's uncanny how similar. Love the great card design and your sons cheeks are so squenchable! Love this.
    My son will be 11 next month! My Grandson is 7 and my oldest is 28! Yikes. So I know how you feel, but oh they are worth it and grow up so very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww so adorable and so is your card - LOL! Seems like you blink and your kids are grown - time sure does fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love that card. Too cute. tfs Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww....this is so adorable Laura! I love this image and your son's picture is so adorable! My oldest is 12 but I can't help pulling out baby pics and missing those years too! Beautiful coloring and design. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect little image and setting. What an incredibly cute baby. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Wonderful card Laura, I love this Mo image and you coloured it beautifully!
    Love the papers too.
    Thanks for joining us at Mo's
    Best Wishes for 2014
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember those days, and I honestly don't miss them. But I must say you did a great job with Benny!!! Glad you choose him for you favorite Mo's card this year. It does bring back memories. Thanks for joining in on the fun this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete