Good Morning crafty people! Today the Challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps is Thanksgiving. We are sponsored by the wonderful Saturated Canary, but who needs an excuse to color up a Saturated Canary image!?! Since the theme is "Thanks" I decided to make a Thank You card for my daughters student teacher who has been going out of her way to help my daughter in class. The little matching treat bag is for some chocolate.
Patience....is what I am practicing with this HAIR! ....I know I am getting so much more patient the older I get, but working on detailed hair like this really lets you practice the art of patience.
Above are the Copics I used.
Hair: E57, E49, E33. Skin: YROOO, YROO, EO2
You can find the supplies here at Loves Rubber Stamps!
Supply List
Saturated Canary - "Zoe" image
Bazzil Cardstock - "Sour Grape"
Memento Ink Pad - Black
Stash ribbon & Rhinestones
Challenges entering:
Saturated Canary - Challenge 57 Distress (sides of the cardstock & bottom or dress)(Dec.3)


She looks amazing! Love your color scheme and design.
ReplyDeleteWell it paid off, your hair coloring looks fabulous! I love the card design and the matching bag. She is going to love this.
ReplyDeleteWow, her hair is amazing Laura! Love the colors and what a sweet gift bag as well! Your daughter's teacher will love it! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)
ReplyDeleteYou've done a fabulous job with the hair!! Gorgeous!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteOh wow she is stunning! You have done a fab job on her hair,
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at SC Challenges xx
Wow oh Wow oh Wow! This is STUNNING! Your coloring is beyond beautiful! Love this!
ReplyDeleteLove how you have coloured her hair. It is absolutely stuning. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nina
ReplyDelete