Good Morning Crafties! Today is an awesome challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps - POLKA DOTS! Hoot! I love polka dots here and I'm thinking you have some cute ones in your stash as well. The sponsor is Birdie Brown AND QKR Stampede so you have a chance for tons of great prizes. Plus you also have a chance to win a Gift Certificate from the Loves Rubber Stamps store.
For this project I used the Birdie Brown Retro Girl digi image and I paper pieced her dress, earrings, and headband with polka dots. Hmmmmm, I really am kind of in a mod streak and been using a lot of black lately. You know how it is, you get in a streak of something and all your cards have that special "thing" on them.
Materials used:
Sponsor Birdie Brown image - "Retro Girl"
Echo Park Paper and Accessories Kit - "Here and Now" (SOOOO cute)
Copic Markers - Various colors
Spellbinders - Oval Nestabilities Die
Candi Dots - Metallic
Corner die - Whimsy
Stash flowers & sentiment sticker
Challenges entering:
Love to Create - Challenge 86 BCawareness/pink (Oct. 13)
Artistic Inspirations - Challenge 62 Anything Goes /Girly (Oct. 13)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Challenge Going Dotty (Oct. 9)
Artistic Inspirations - Challenge 62 Anything Goes /Girly (Oct. 13)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Challenge Going Dotty (Oct. 9)



What an adorable card - a great design and stunning colour combo. Your image is so sweet and lovely details!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday's Challenge
hugs
Heather xx
Hello, I am so sorry could your re-link your card to Love to Create Challenge please we had a glitch with inlinkz and all of our submissions were deleted that were entered yesterday and this morning.. Would love for you to have a chance for our weekly prize. Thank you and I am so sorry for the inconvenience!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jackie - owner of LTC
Sweet little card love the colours...thanks so much for joining us over at Artistic Inspirations!
ReplyDeleteHugs Donna DT xx
Oh this is so cute! I am not even sure I have this paper....ACKKKK! I love it. Adorable design and colors and I love the polka dots.
ReplyDeleteWow, this is just so adorable! I love your coloring!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. I love the bright colors and the image.
ReplyDeleteThis is so super cute! I really love that color combination and your paper piecing is perfect!! Beautiful job!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card, Laura! Thanks for joining us this month @ Loves! :))
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card. Love all your polka dots.
ReplyDeleteHi Laura
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm late popping by this week. But so glad I did - you have coloured the image beautifully. I love the colours you have used. Great job with the paper piecing.
Hugs Nina
Adorable card! Hey, I love the black/pink/yellow combo! Nothing wrong with black ... it really makes your creation pop! Thank you for joining us for our Breast Cancer Awareness Pink/Support Challenge this week at Love to Create.
ReplyDeleteRuza, LTC Designer
Super card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.
Susan
How cute, what unexpected colors that work so very well together. Thanks for submitting your creation to our Breast Cancer Awareness/Pink/Support Challenge at Love To Create this week.
ReplyDeleteTrudy, DT
Glamorous! Your card is so vibrant, I love it!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Dangina