This little image was super fun to color. I know I say that about all of them...but its true! Since she is such an elegant lady I wanted clean lines and a simple layout. I found the gorgeous sketch at Sparkle creations.
Ingredients
Stamp - Little Blue Button Stamps digiSketch - sparkle creations
Coloring - Copics
Various designer papers & flower embellishment
Candi dots colored with copies
Challenges entering:
Crafty Sentiments - Colorful (Aug. 25):
Color Me Creative - Anything Goes (Aug.30)
Marker Pop - Challenge 29 Color Blue (3 weeks)
Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge 161 Use your scraps (Aug.27) --The scraps I used were the blue card stock and the black designer paper--:
Pink Gem Challenges - Challenge 94 Anything with a "B" (her "Blue Boots") (Aug.30)
Pile It On - Challenge 34 Designer Paper (Aug.30)
Paper Take Weekly - Flower Power (Aug.27):
Pink Gem Challenges - Challenge 94 Anything with a "B" (her "Blue Boots") (Aug.30)
Pile It On - Challenge 34 Designer Paper (Aug.30)
Paper Take Weekly - Flower Power (Aug.27):
Paper Pretties - Girly Girl (Aug. 27):
Sister Act - Anything goes (Aug. 28):
One Crazy Stamper - Birthday (Aug.30)
Sister Act - Anything goes (Aug. 28):
One Crazy Stamper - Birthday (Aug.30)


Smashing card Laura and great image !! Your shading and colours are fab too !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!
ReplyDeletehugs Diane xx
A wonderful card Laura, love how you did her hair too! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments for our Colourful Challenge - good luck! Hope you can join us next Tuesday for our next challenge, Susan x
ReplyDeleteHi Laura
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - I love the image - such vivid colours too - love it.
I hope you will join in the fun with us on our next challenge on Tuesday.
Have a great week.
Toodle Pip
Hazel xx
Nicely colored, I love her hair,if I were younger I'd like to have her hair.
ReplyDeletethanks for playing with us at Pile It On.
Beautiful colouring and a lovely image too. Thank you for playing along at AGOAC. xx
ReplyDelete