Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Birthday Boy


Birthday Boy


So my "baby" turned 2 and I made these invitations for his party.  It was just family but I use any excuse I can find to make cards.  I used the adorable TiddlyInks image and he is sooooo cute.




Materials Used

Image - Tiddly Inks Digi Image
Pens - Copics
Nestabilities Circle Die
Stampin Up Label Die & Sentiment "Party Time"
Sweet and Sassy Stamps - Sentiment "birthday"
Paper - Recollections from Michaels


Im entering him in these challenges:

Tiddly Inks - Challenge 115 Birthday Bash (ends August 18)

Natalie and Amys Challenges - Anything Goes (ends August 30)

Marker Pop - Challenge 28 Anything Goes (ends August 18)

Paper Parade - Challenge 1 Down by the Sea (ends August 18)

Thanks for peeking!



10 comments:

  1. So cute Laura! Love all of them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww they are the sweetest!!
    thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some cute invites , so very special,I love them ,thx for joining The paper Parade for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute image and card. thanks for playing at parade your crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of cards. I love that you colored the image different for each card. Thanks for joining us for the challenge at the Parade Your Crafts blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute set of cards. Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us over at Parade Your Crafts.
    Amy - Parade Your Crafts DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love your coloring! Great image.

    Thanks for playing along with PYC! Hope to see you next time!

    Jenn C.
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are sooo cute!

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx
    Tiddly Inks DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. These turned out awesome! Great job and hanks so much for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great invitations! So much fun! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge. Karen :)

    ReplyDelete