Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Copic Storage



My mother is a stamper and has been for probably over 20 years.  She has been there for all the  scrapbooking/stamping world changes and growth.  When I first became interested in stamping in April 2013 (yes 4 months ago!) she was so excited she sent me most of these Copic pens.  I LOVE coloring with Copic pens!  I added a few but Copics are expensive so it was nice to start with a great base of colors.  

I researched a lot of storage options and because I need to carry them out to my craft area on the dining room table and back again, I settled on this black bag from Target.  I love it because I can have my colors separate and its portable and I can stick my scissors and ruler and heat gun in the middle.  It also stands nicely on my table when I stamp.

S

See?  Very handy little storage for my needs!



1 comment:

  1. Holy cow - what a wonderful gift of the Copics - an awesome gift and an awesome Mom!

    ReplyDelete