Monday, July 15, 2013

Gracias

Gracias~


This little stamp from Your Next Stamp is really fun and I love her Hispanic vibe.

Materials used:

Your Next Stamp - Rosa stamp set
Copics
Lawn Fawn Banner Die
Nestabilities Die
Flowers
Striped paper from Gorjuss
I printed the sentiment


Challenges:
YourNext Stamp - July Sketch
Marker Pop - copics
Divas by Design - charming




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Thank you for playing along with our July YNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute, Thank you for sharing it with us at Diva's this week but I can't see a charm that makes it eligible for the prize. I hope you will join us again
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring! This is a really cute card! Thanks for sharing at the YNS challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An all around festive card :>) What a great take on the sketch - I like the offset circle and image to the side. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete