Friday, July 19, 2013

Clean and Simple



I wanted to make a card and needed a little inspiration so I turned to CAS challenge on color. I dont have any Stampin UP so I used the closest colors I have.



 I do love the colors and would have never made this card otherwise.  Sometimes the simple cards though are the HARDEST to make! I am happy with the outcome but this little card took much longer than it looks like it did.

Stamps - Lawn Fawn heart & home banner
Candi dots
Copic coloring #Y38

CAS Colours and Sketches - color challenge
Marker pop - challenge #26

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, love that little heart! I agree cas cards can take forever, sometimes I can move bits of paper around for hours until I like the placement of them lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know what you mean about moving the paper around for hours....:-)

      Delete
  2. Your card has a lot of neat textures - the smooth dark brown, the light brown underneath the banner (not sure if it's ribbon or textured cardstock), and the orangey pattern looks like it could have a texture. Thanks for sharing it in this week's challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colours and your card is gorgeous - thanks for joining in this week at CC&S - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the colours from our colour challenge at CC&S. So glad you joined us with such a simple yet effective design -love the singled out heart! Thanks for playing along this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete